Child Support Pro Se Forms
Instructions for Completing Pro Se Forms
- Complete the appropriate parts of the form including the attachment as it applies
to your case. The link for the attachment is below.
- Sign the completed forms.
- Present the document to the Child Support Agency if you have a case with that office
or if anyone is receiving or applying for Public Assistance (Medical Assistance,
Child Care, Food Stamps, W-2)
- Bring in the document for the Judge's signature.
- After the document is signed by the Judge, make three (3) copies.
- Bring the original document and the three (3) copies to the Clerk of Courts Office
- The original document is kept by the Clerk of Courts
- The copies are for:
- Child Support Agency
Before filling out the forms check out some definitions that will help you have
a better understanding of the verbiage regarding Custody, Placement and Visitation.
See Custody & Visitation
Terms and Definitions for more information.
Pro Se Forms
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
WOOD COUNTY CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY
NOW ACCEPTS CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
Make your payment today by calling:
715 - 421 - 8431
Or visit us at the agency where cash payments are always accepted
We look forward to hearing from you!
Child Support Links